General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Question About Art Usage

I looked on the Questions and Answers part of Larry's website, and seen where he allows usage if we give credit. I just want to make sure that he allows his work to be used for websets/ calling cards / siggies. I greatly admire his wonderful work and would love it if he would allow the PSP group I help manage to use his work in our projects. We would make a linking piece on websets and a link to his site and would place his copyright on all websets / calling cards / siggies. We are a non profit PSP group that respects copyright laws. We abide by any and all terms of use asked by any artist that is kind enough to allow us to use their work.

Please let me know if it would be okay. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Cindy

Re: Question About Art Usage

As long as it's not for profit he probably won't care, so long as you provide a link back to his site where appropriate. If Larry has a problem with it I'm sure he or Andrea will contact you.

Re: Re: Question About Art Usage

Thank you very much for replying Trevis. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Re: Question About Art Usage

Hi!
I liked to use a picture from Elmore as a avatar for a Internet-Forum. Do you think thats OK for him? I'm a big fan and I like to paying credit for him, but I don't know how I could Link from a Avatar to his Website.
Please help!