General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks for letting me visit!

I would like to start this message out by thanking Mr. Elmore for taking the time out of his busy schedule to accommodate myself and Mr. McGhee for his video project. It was definitely an honor and a privilege to meet you in person, as well as take a small tour of the studio. Seeing so many of your original pieces, including those used for book covers, magazines, and gaming products, was just amazing and awe-inspiring.
I hope that I did not act too much like a star-struck fanboy, but I really did enjoy finally getting to meet you. I was amazed at the similarities between us, including growing up in the same area, same college, and our moms asking us to draw them "something pretty". I just wish that I knew years ago that you lived so close to me so that I might have been able to learn more. I have already used your book that you signed for drawing reference and am now trying to learn and employ your techniques for my own work. Again, thank you so much for allowing the visit and I look forward to speaking with you again someday, hopefully soon.

Thanks,
Michael Guy