General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
France, here I come!

Looks like I will be able to join everyone after all. I can't wait to see everyone again and meet the new folks. We are going to have a great time!

Re: France, here I come!

Warning: unexpected 180 degree turn...

Sweet!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????????????????????????

O

M

G

! ! ! ! ! YAY !!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy to hear that !!!!!! We'll have so much fun all together again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_______^ !!!

!! ! ! !!

See you in 74 days !!! ;-D !!!!
XOXOX
~Del

Re: Re: France, here I come!

Del, even your messages are artistic.

You just can't help it can you?

Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Hey I am coming too for 4 days (22-25 June) :-)

Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Oh so that's official ??? My efforts to make you join the dark side of the force worked after all! Yay !!! It's gonna be awesome ! ^___^ See you there in 73 days !! ! ! !

XOXOX

Bwahahaha! Looks like even when I use the F word or any words in the male and female anatomy, it STILL sounds artistic !! ;-D

Hey, see you in 73 days ! ! ! ! ! ! Are you ready ??

Ha, no kidding. You could say anything with that accent and it would sound cool.
What was it the Merovingian said in 'Matrix: Reloaded'?

Oh yeah, I"m ready. Gonna be a blast.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

So, who exactly is coming ?
Name yourselves !!! :-)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Moi.

So far, the names from the people I know personally are:

Delphine ( duh .. ;-p ) Jasmine, Chad, Tammy, Kelly, Steven, and a mysterious French guy named Cedric ? ;-p

Also, names of people I think who signed up too: Jeff, Thom, Rachelle.

that's pretty much all I know so far but I'm sure there are more people who signed up! Donna should email us the list of all the names real soon ! ^__^

Voilà !!!! 73 days to go !! Can't wait !!
XOXOX

I'm coming! :D I'm Steven and live in Scotland. :)

VIRGIN SAUCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwahahahahhar !!!

73 days ... that makes a total of 1761 hours to go ! ( yay for online counter ! ) or 105671 minutes if you prefer ... !

Is it time already !?! Been waiting one year !

( seriously it's been 11 months since last year! O_o Crazy isn't ?!? )

How was the week-end meeting thing with the gang ???!?! I wanna see some photos !!! Hope everyone's doing super well! Poor Tammy rooming with me this year, she has no ideas in what kind of trouble she's in, after only a couple of minutes she'll be able to name the complete female and male anatomy parts in FRENCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOX

Ah my dearest Del,

I am officially your new Padawon! Don't you know that week I will magically turn into one big sponge! Soaking in all the sights, sounds, experiences, and memories I can. I am to serious sometimes and forget how to have fun, I'm counting on you to teach me the finer points on it. *winks*

Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to rooming with you! We will come back even better friends than we are now, of that much I am sure.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Hi Guys,

Here is the official list of everyone who has signed up:
Delphine
Jasmine
Tammy Pryce
Thom Riley
Rachel Dan
Chad
Kelly Brightbill
Jeff Pagan (from Palo Alto, CA)
Steven Marwick (from Scotland)
Cedric (from France)

And of course, Larry and me!

This is an AWESOME group. I'm arranging it so we will have a couple of days at Moulin Madame to do art work and take it easy. We ran at such a fast pace last year, that several of you mentioned you would like to have a couple of "down days" at MM to do art, photography, rest, and fun! Kelly is going to do video for us this year too - THANKS, Kelly! We will be using the updated video for Moulin Madame's website. Also, we are planning the Medieval/Fantasy night with other artists and musicians in the area. Gonzague is excited about that.

O.K. I'd better get back to studying my French!!!

Lots of Love,
Donna

Learning to cuss in French from a Jawa Jedi!!!! It doesn't get any better than that...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Can the Jawa Jedi learn something from Chad Vader? =D

Looking forward to spend more time annoying you with my craziness!

71 days !!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side...

Omg, you being my padawon, BE READY !!!!! You'll never be the same again lol !!! I think I use the work "P" from the male anatomy every 20 seconds O__O Ask Kayti lol! I'll never know why lol, and I'm not even a pervert !!! ( well I don't think I am . . ?! )

I'm a good roomer !! I don't snore ! I shower everyday ( lol ! ) and clean up my mess !! I'm an hairdryer freak though, can use it like 5 times a day XD XD XD XD

Can't wait to get to know you even better =D !! It's such a shame we didn't had more time to chat and drink together last time, we'll have 9 days to work on it though hehehe! I think this group will be amazing, 10 people this time !!! ( not including Donna, Larry and all the Moulin Madame guys !! ) YAY !!!!

71 days my darling !!! =) !! ! !

I'm already sad about the farewells !!! =( Specially since I don't think I'll be able to afford Ireland next year, I'm STILL saving the for the last part I still need to send for THIS France trip >_< ! Next time you'll see me, I might have some gray hair !!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Petit exercice : Ok tout le monde est prêt pour suivre les cours du maitre Larry Elmore, s'amuser comme des fous et boire du bon vin de Bourgogne ?

Héhéhéhé

translation :
OK, is everybody ready to attend master Larry Elmore's classes, have crazy fun and drink some good Burgundy wine ?

I'm ready, both in French and English, lol !!! But you know that already ;-) ! I really can't wait !!
So you will arrive on Saturday with everyone else or on Sunday? Hope you'll be there for the medieval themed night with lots of other local artists, last year was so great, with musicians, buffet and all!! but this year we're doing it on a Medieval theme, which mean we'll pretty much all be dressed up !!! ^_^

See you in 71 days !

I'm READY!!!! I'm READY!!!!!!

I was born ready !!!!!!!!!

It's great that Cedric is coming, I have harassed the hell outta him for him to join the fun he will never forget lol! And I won't be the only French in the group hehehehehehehe !! Too bad he's staying for only 4 days though, but still, it will be awesome ! ^__^

( Cedric and Steven can blame me lol, I'm such an annoying brat but I always win LOL !!! Can wait to meet you in real guys !! =D )

I will arrive on sunday. I leave on the wednesday evening.

Oh that's great !!! So that way you won't have to deal with all those jet lagged people on the first day lol ! ;-)

Though, I'm not sure you'll want to leave .... I'm warning you !!!!

I reckon I am arriving a day early and then staying overnight in Paris before going to the airport in the morning to meet everyone.
Really looking forward to this trip guys, will be fun to meet everyone!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: France, here I come!

Ok, I will present myself :

I live close to Paris. I am 35 and work in a Bank. I organize conferences for clients in Paris palace hotels and in Europe. I played AD&D during my teen years (for about 8 or 10 years) and I am a big fan of the 4 TSR horsemen... I do have a few original drawings and one Parkinson painting I bought some years earlier (famous ones, I will tell you which ones later :-). I always wanted to draw like them but lack of technique. I started again a few months ago by copying existing stuff. Directly to oil painting. I have a blog about it :
http://www.cedricmnich.com
I am currently working more on Contemporary art projects than Fantasy... I look forward to learning big stuff from Master Elmore ;-)

And by the way, is anyone here on Facebook ?( I am) We could create a specific group event on FB as well that would be easier for photo exchange etc.

I don't have facebook myself, but I do have Myspace and I know several others on the trip do too. If you have or get a Mysace account you can add me to your friends list. You can get to my Myspace page through a link on my web site at www.kellybrightbill.com The link is of course on my links page.

Hey Ced,
I'm on facebook and myspace. Ironically, pretty much the only stuff I have on either is from last year's trip.

Myspace is blocked by my office server. I'll try from home.

I'm on myspace as well.

myspace.com/tammypryce

Larry has a page there too.

As do several others.

I'm "jasminetoad" up at MySpace and at LiveJournal!!

Best news I've heard all day, Kelly!

So happy you're coming!!!

Jasmine