General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Painting Class

Well, we have less then a week before class starts! I for one can't wait. I hope everyone has their suppies, imaginations, and hearts ready for another great time with Larry. We are going to have a wonderful time and learn a lot from one of the ledgends. So until then, stay safe and I will see you all soon!!

Re: Painting Class

Can't wait to do it all again.
That is, of course, assuming that somebody around here has some bloody GASOLINE they'll actually let me buy...

Re: Re: Painting Class

Yeah we had the same problem in Nashville for a couple of weeks after Hurricane Ike... It was nuts, nearly every gas station was empty with all their pumps out...

No gas? Man, is it really that bad there?

I am severely chomping at the bit to get to Kentucky. My brain's already on vacation...

As am I... I've had my supplies set aside and ready to load in my car for about a week now... :D

Yeah, should be worked out by Saturday though. I'm ready for it too. I've been thinking about breakfast for a week already.

Hey guys, Hell I wish I was with you next week.
I hope you'll send me pics... Chad, Kelly you hear me.

I will see what I can do Ced. Remind me though if I forget. I have about 100 different things all going on right now.

I was close to talking my wife into taking out a loan for this, but I got vetoed. it's hard not knowing if next year will have any classes, or what classes there will be. I was really hoping for a painting class, and the advanced one is right up my alley. Could be a couple years before he holds another one.

Really bumbed I'm missing this one too. I've been trying to go for a couple years now. I plan to have the money set aside for next year though.

You all have fun though, and take lots of pictures, and video for youtube! I swear he should tape these things.

Don't be too bummed out; I would expect Larry to do another advanced class next year. The turnout for this one seems to warrant it.

Re: Re: Re: Painting Class

Trevis,

Larry said you're picking me up at the airport. Thanks for the book last year. I'd like to know where the story would have gone if there were a sequel. I'll see you tomorrow in Loovull.

-Jeff

Hey Malloc,

You are not alone... I am ****** that I cannot come to the painting class either, especially since I was to the summer class in France and now personnally know the bunch of crazy people who'll be there :-)
Thanks Kelly, I'll remind it to you for sure ;-)
BTW, have you found time for the videos up the tower ? I am curious to see all of us promoting Larry's classes looool

Unfortunately the video shot from on top of the tower would be very dificult to use. The wind that day blocked out most of what was being said. However, I hope to get more audio and video that I can piece together with the France stuff to make a video for Larry. I am working on making arrangements for that as we speak. I will let you know if it comes to pass.

Re: Re: Re: Painting Class

We could dub it with outrageous pretend French accents...

Kelly, GalaChad, Erik, Pierce, Thom and others I'm about to meet. I am so stoked (I'm from California, remember) to see everyone again. I want to RUN LIKE HELL to the Doe Run Inn right now.

I'm already preparing myself to be serenaded by you and Thom...

AH !!

You guys are so lucky to go join the madness all together again ! Miss you all, hope you'll say 2 or 3 jelly and asss jokes to honor me !!!! AH! Good news is that I'll come bug ya all again sometime soon lol you're not done with me yet ! ;-p You all rock, and hell, I'm so glad I made these classes ... ;-)

Have a blast all!!! Bunch of Loup-Garou !!! ( next time we see, I'll bring the French version of that game, I keep seeing it everywhere here !!! )

Love you all!
XOXOXOXOX

Hey, actually a friend of mine showed me the French version of the game as well with the Biloute-Garou extension (lol)

Hey Delph, see you next year I guess, for the first Elmore class wedding LOOOOOOOOOOOOL (who knows ?)