-Vision Fellowship-Public Forum-

Return to Website

Just follow the freakin rules, wudja?

1. Post anonymously=get banned from chat. (maybe)
2.Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
3.Keep people's names out unless it is a compliment.

4.Comments pertaining to www.jeffmyers.blogspot.com belong there not on this forum.
5. Follow the freakin rules.
6. If someone does break the rules or offends you, let me worry about it. Don't start telling me i'm unfair about how I run this.
7. And lastly, just as Tool stated on his forum, "If you don't like it don't read it". But don't complain!!
--**No one likes a complainer**--

Just follow the freakin rules, wudja?
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
favorite bible verses

just tryin to slow it down a bit with something we all can agree on
does anyone have any favorite Bible verses they would like to share? may be someone elses favorite verse will encourage some one else or lift someone else up.

my two verses are Romans12:21- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (NIV)
and Romans8:31- If God is for us, who can be against us? (NIV)

i alse enjoy Psalm 23.
hope to hear from y'all!
much love
dray

Re: favorite bible verses

1 Timothy 4:12
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
That is one that keeps me hangin on when I get too much criticizm. The older generations of our church seem to have led a suppressed life as far as outreach, Christian activities and general chillin in a Christian atmosphere. I've gotten my share of looking down on and that verse is one that tells me to 'stand up under it they are the ones in the wrong'. That I should be bold in proclaiming the Gospel whether it be to un-believers or children in my church!! PEACE

Um, I don't know if I'm allowed to post anymore but I just wanted to share this Bible verse that has helped me get through difficult times.

Isaiah54:10 "Even though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will never be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the Lord who has compassion on you.

As long as you behave

Bethany,
Thank you for sharing that verse, it gave me some much needed encouragement. One of my favorites is Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Much love to all
Betsy

Romans 8:38,39
For I am convinced tht neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Timothy 4:12 and Romans 10:11 "Anyone who puts their trust in Him, will never be put to shame."

Ezekiel 18:30, "Now I, the Sovereign Lord, am telling you Israelites that I will judge each of you by what you have done. Turn away from all the evil you are doing, and don't let your sins destroy you."

Romans 12:1-2 "Therefore, I urge you brothers,(and sisters) in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is you spiritual act of WORSHIP. 2. Do not coform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to TEST and APPROVE what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.

mj

This verse helped me realize that you not only worship God by singing songs, but you can worship Him by how you treat the dude at the corner store.

another fav...

1 Samuel 16:7 "..Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

God is love 1 John 4:8

Psalms 37:4,"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Psalms 73:26,"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

Romans 10:9

©2004 Vision Fellowship Ministries