General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

Yes the class couldn't have been better!!! We painted till we couldn't see straight! I learned sooooo Much!!!!!! Watched everything I could and just tried to soak it up like a big sponge!

It was so good to see everyone again! And we got awesome pics of the models!!

Re: Hey how's the class going ?

Anyway, Thom was most certainly the Werewolf. HANG HIM !!!!!

mmmwwaahahahahaa

Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

NO !!! THOM IS THE AZZHOLE SEER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !

Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

Hey, all you creative people. Glad to hear the class went very well. I really hate that I had to miss it. I just had to save up money for a private finger painting class in Canada this November. Hey, I'm use to a camera, so I got to start out slow with my hand stroking skills. You guys should try it sometime, it's great for relieving stress. Anyhow, great to know you guys are well and had a great time in Kentucky. Where else can you use Banjo Humor and compliment on how pretty someones mouth is. Wish you the best and all my love.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

AH! Painting class in Canada uh? Are you gonna paint with BEAVERS, moose, or ... frogs ? I heard French frogs are great teachers! Very artistic and creative little creatures. I wonder if burgers are good students though ... ???? Le burger?

I'm not sure how they paint up there. If it's like anything else it's all about how you use it. Ya know, brush technique and all that stuff. As far as a student. . . . well that all depends on the teacher I'd have to say. I've grabbed many the pebbles out of the hands in my days. Le Grasshopper'

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

AH! But ya don't need brushes for finger painting! You just need BIG imagination and so you can be very creative! I know I know, you've still got lots to learn my young padawan! Yoday says "Anytime, Chewy!"

La framboise ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

*Yoda ... not Yoday ....... lol

Even geeks make typos, and I'm not blonde, just French!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

Good lord, I can hear it now...

"Yodays 'n ****."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

hahahahaha !!!

Yoday, uh? Is that like those French Candles Glade'
Yep, there goes another pebble for my collection.

My English is still better than your French !!!!!!! Trou de cul !! ;-p !!!

Y o D a y , Yo Day, Yo Day, Y o D a y. . . Yo Day. . .
Yo O Day. . . . Sorry it's been awhile I just had to get that out. Peace!

I'm a barbie girl! in the barbie world! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere Imagination, life is your creation !

Oil of Olay ! Olay olay olay ... ! olay ... olay !

Oh and may the force be with you!

Werewolf... Seer... either way, someone's always hung.

Some men are just hung more than others...

Oh, THAT'S why the past tense for this is hanged...

We played a week long game where every day in real life was a day of game time and there werewolves would sneak and kill someone when they were alone. Very cool.

Anyway, Ced, Jason and Del we missed you and talked about you guys. It was an awesome class.

Much love to everyone. I'm in the strip club right now wishing I was back at the Doe Run. Or the Moulin Madame or the future artist colony known as The Shire.

AH! Sounds like you guys got a reallllly good time! No French werewolves for ya this time though???

Hope to see you again soon Jeff, we still gotta sing together !!! Maybe I'll be able to come to Kentucky sometime, love going to the states, I have to show my ass-port there ! lol

Oh or Ireland, of course, now that'd be awesome!
We'll see, we'll see, I'll paint a buttload of fairies for that lol ;-p

XOXOX

How did you know about the banjo music, did someone talk?

For the record, Jason warned me to run if I heard banjo Music. And sure enough on the last day...

We had so much fun at your expense Del. Hurry up and get down here dagnabit!

Hahahahahhahaha !!!!!!! I should start getting royalties checks from each time you use my jokes !!! I'd be rich !

Got your email Thom !! You rock! December 13th may be a little too early though =/ hummm I'll work on something for Christmas if I can, gotta be ready to sell a lot of naked fairy men paintings, LOL ;-p !!!

I'll be right back at ya !

Even if you're too late for the party, don't worry, we'll still do something fun for ya. Not that you'll need any help staying entertained, I'm sure.

Oh, and for those who haven't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r4k4LeXprU

OMG you're such a professional stalker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the crap did you found that ??? HAHAHAHA ;-p !
Yeah !! Carolina, what a beautiful place ! *In my mind I'm going to .............. Carolina* Did I ever showd you the Queen Charlotte painting I did ??! :

http://www.zerick.com/Ebay/Charlotte_The_Queen_Fairy.jpg

"Charlotte the Queen Fairy" ;-p !

OH, enjoy the Britney Spears song too on my gay youtube, it's because SOMEONE sometimes call me Britney, cuz that's my generation !!!?? lol AH!

Guilty as charged.

If you ever do anything like the Charlotte fairy again let me know, I have family in Charlotte that would die for something like that!

HAha ! I sell prints of this one ;-p ! That'd go straight in my account to come back in this lovely city ;-) ! Tada! : http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_1&listing_id=15086069

=)

I know what I'm passing out for Christmas this year. :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey how's the class going ?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =) =) =) !!!! XOXOXOX
I'd be honored, you're the best! And you know **** well I'd give ya all the prints you want for free lol, but I really need the funds I can get for the States now, pheeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! O.O

Oh, take a look at my latest one! :

http://www.zerick.com/Ebay/The_Man_With_The_Hat.jpg

http://www.zerick.com/Ebay/The_Man_With_The_Hat_detail.jpg

HA HA HA ! ;-)

****, that sounded pretty grood...

ha ha ha !!! Really ??? Well, I was very inspired ;-) !!
Thank you lol !

Oh that wasn't just banjo music... That was THAT VERY banjo music...

As expected, the class was awesome. And, also as expected, the return to work was not unlike crossing the threshold into the 7th level of hell...

Kelly, Thom, "California" Jeff, Pierce: It was great to see you guys again. I was stoked about attending another class with you guys, and you did not disappoint...

Tammy, Elizabeth, Chad & "Biker" Jeff: It was equally great to meet you and I hope to see you all again at a future class.

To those infamous few who could not make it (Susie, Del) I hope I get the change to meet you all sometime down the road. Lord knows I heard enough stories about you that it makes me feel like i know you already...

As for being the werewolf... Well, I found it being more fun to be the quiet one everyone had to wonder about... ;)

- E

Hahahahahahaha !!!!!! God I'm glad I could be there in the spirits ;-) ! Don't worry we'll meet, we'll meet, all these so called villagers ( and azzoles werewolves ) aren't done with me yet! And that game was so anti-French anyway !! Ask Ced !!!! Next time I'll bring the french version of it !!!!!!!!!

Now I wonder what stories they said about me ?????? Dear lord, took me 24 years to build a decent reputation, and one week in Larryland to loose it all! HA!

;-)

Case in point: It's almost 8pm, and I'm just now getting off my computer and away from the crazy people that are convinced that anyone that doesn't stay to help out with their problems is a bad person and should be punished.
Oh, and I get to have another call around 11. Yay. I'd rather be eaten by Kelly's dragon...

ooo... you mean the soft, cuddly one? Man, that IS bad...

What'll it do? Snuggle you to death?

Whatever. As long as it puts me out of everybody's misery.

My Dragon is not soft and cuddly!

Hey Erik! You made my heart smile! Thanks for thinking of me, it would be an honor to meet you.. Stories? about the quiet, shy, lil kender? I am always sorry to miss a class, especially hanging with the gang...hopefully next year i can adventure again!!! hold on to your valuables!!

Sorry I said that Kelly...

He's big, mean and viscious! And B L U E!

I may not be able to paint anything blue for a while.

LOL! Yeah, he is blue. I will post a picture on my website soon, maybe even today. It is not finished, but it is getting close. I may tone down the blue some before it is all done.
Just remember, he is not cuddly!!!

43 messages ????
****, ok, about 30% are Delph's elucubrations about Body painting (hum).
Yeah, No French werewolves on that Anti-French game. We were too busy drinking Burgundy wine this time ehehe
I wish I had been there and will do my best to be there if there any new painting class in the future (in Kentucky, Ireland or wherever).
Can't wait to see some pics and what you worked on with Larry. I still can hear Larry's voice saying, "No, I'm a peasant. I swear, I'm a poor peasant, I'm not the werewolf". HANG HIM :-) Oops, he was ONCE AGAIN a peasant for true. Well, let's HANG Thom now .... ahahahahaha

Well I got brave yesterday and posted a pic of my painting on myspace page. Even though it's not done yet.
I hope to work on it and get it finished up once it's done I'll do a really good scan of it.

For now it's just a photo and you know how those go.
Here is the link
http://myspace.com/tammypryce

hope that will work. I am NOT computer savoy!

Nice job Tammy !