General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: yikes!!

Donne and Ced, my heart is with you both and I'm sending tons of positive vibes from Quebec !!! XOXOXOX

AH! Ireland! I'm pretty sure I'd make it, just needs looooots of savings! Jason said he's help translate...? HAHA! For once I can take a break! lol! I did survived North Carolina well though, even thought sometime there was waaaaaay too much English for my French brain ... ( not to mention he talks a loooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttt !! pheewwwww ! )

I'll do my best to bring my maple **** there! =)

I would love to go to Ireland, but money is going to be an issue. My life is still very unstable at the moment and it is hard to tell what the coming year will bring. I will do my best and think possitively.

I would love to be able to go, but I have been told under no uncertain terms will I be going to Ireland before or without my wife (she is Irish, after all). As much as I would like to bring her along, that is just way too much money for my wounded bank account to even contemplate right now.

However, I am definitely planning on taking another class next year in Kentucky (provided Larry decides to have one).

Re: Re: Re: Re: yikes!!

Hi all and thanks a lot for your sympathy (empathy ?).
Donna, my thoughts go to you as well in those times of family worries.
I would love to come to the Ireland class. Actually my goal is to go to some Larry's painting class so if there is a new one in 2009 (in Ireland or Kentucky) I am almost certain to be part of it. The only condition will be determined by the date (and money of course but I think I can solve this). I think Ireland will be a drawing class therefore I look forward to knowing more about an eventual painting class in 2009.