This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We sold the house!

Sweet! What area is it in?

Wooohooooooo!

Too bad I live to far away or I'd be there for the party...

Congratulations , Girl!!! That is so very awesome! I am thrilled for you... Pictures and your new address when you get a chance!!! Happy New HOuse!!!

Love ya!!

Congrats!

I might take ya up on the New Years offer. Let me just nail down my holiday plans and see if I can squeeze it into the old schedule.

Way to go!

Personally, I hate the entire process of selling/buying a home. The amount of stress involved can be maddening sometimes.

Hope you enjoy the new home!

- E

Re: Re: We sold the house!

Oh yes it's been totally crazy!!! The house is in East cobb area in Marietta Ga. Things will happen very quickly now for us. In no time we will be in the new house. The stress of it all is admidately a bit much, but it's also very exciting and well worth it in the end.

In the new house we are going to use the basement as and office/computer/ studio for me! It's huge and well lit with lots of can lights, plus windows! I'll have so much space for my studio I won't know how to act! Though I'm sure I'll fill it up quick enough and be wanting more space. LOLOL I can't wait to get the new studio set up and settle down do doing some serious art work!!!

Re: Re: Re: We sold the house!

LOL... I know how you feel... When my wife and I decided to buy our first house (we lived in a Condo when we got married), my only stipulation was that there be a separate area specifically set aside to be my studio. Ideally, I wanted a basement I could have all to myself. Unfortunately, there are not many houses in Tennessee that are built with basements.. I had to settle for a spare bedroom.

After 4 years, I find myself struggling to fit everything into it. However, I find that having said room all to myself helps compel me to actually get off my butt and actually work on my projects...

Again I congratulate ya... I look forward to seeing what comes of said studio! ;)

- E

Re: Re: Re: Re: We sold the house!

Thank you! I'll be sure to take some pictures once we finally get everything all set up. Will likely be after the holidays!