General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Larry's Painting in Progress

Larry,

I wanted to give you some feed back on your painting in progress, and to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for doing this! One of my biggest problems at the classes was to know how far to take each step not knowing what was comming next, and what the final out come will be. I still have that problem.

These in progress photos really help!! Plus having attended a couple of classes now I can actually "SEE" what you have done, and how the painting progresses and changes. Being a visual person this makes all the difference!

Again Thank you, and I can't wait to see the next photos!

Now if we can just get you to do a tutorial video!!!

I'm ready for another class!!!

Warmest regaurds,
Tammy

Re: Larry's Painting in Progress

Glad you like it Tammy :)

We have been receiving a wonderful response to it! I have been working on Larry to do a video too. Maybe if we all get on him, he'll give in

Re: Re: Larry's Painting in Progress

Hello,

This is highly educative. I only attended a drawing class and missed the painting one. All I hope is a new one will occur next fall :-)
Videos or step by step tutorial books would be great.

Re: Re: Re: Larry's Painting in Progress

Well, if we ever get Larry talked into it, I would love to do the video for him. I too have been enjoying the inprogress page. Of course, I was there to see it in person not to long ago. Very big and looking great!
Andrea, if you read this before Larry, let him know I still need to know if the printer can handle InDesign CS3.