General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need help

When you say "Star Wars" what exactly do you mean?

"Star Wars" the 1977 genre-defining classic?

"Star Wars" the much beloved early 80's trilogy?

or do you guys mean to show him "Star Wars" in order...

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
The Star Wars Holiday Special
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure(Featuring this music video by beloved French children's entertainer Dorothee) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i755M9MpTC0

Ewoks: The Battle for Endor

The Great Heep (animated Droids movie.)

As well as Both Clone Wars animated television series. Droids and Ewoks the animated series.

Keep in mind, that's just the canon "Star Wars" that doesn't include Space Balls or "Turkish Star Wars".

There's a lot of "Star Wars"... just make him watch Howard the Duck instead, same effect really.

I mean episodes 4-6, I don't plan on soiling the legacy by pretending 1-3 exist...

Re: Re: Need help

Great word choice. Especially given all the Jar Jar poo and poot gags in Episode I...

Re: Re: Re: Need help

I shared this with a select few of you guys before, it seems relevant now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3XBwVp7Fjs

Re: Re: Need help

I think that EPIII is better in someways (ok, alot of ways) than Return of the Jedi.

EPI is truely horrible, EPII had promise......

I think Lucas would have been better served doing like he did with the originals and getting someone else to direct II and III. I would have paid $40 a ticket is Speilburg or Ron Howard had directed it.

Re: Re: Re: Need help

I think the current format was fine, if only they'd made the whole thing out of CGI legos like that video game...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need help

StarWars Legos Rulez!!!!

I can't get Kyle off it long enough for me to get to play :(

I tired playing that game, it bored me really fast and haven't played it since....