UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page

You are most WELCOME to post any cerebral idea.! This page is open to all our visitors!!!

UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Analyze this!

I donot like the tenor. I might have omitted the "hell" and "heaven" if the question would have been the choice of who would rule. But to choose hell than heaven is unpatriotic. Patriots work for the welfare of their constituents. Look at our national anthem: "AMING LIGAYA na pagmaynang-aapi ANG MAMATAY ng dahil sa iyo...". If I would reword that I would put "ANG MABUHAY"! That song is sung by little school children and we wonder why we are always on the negative mind set! We should be the generation that should correct the faults of the previous generation. Change the quotations, change the lyrics. I donot mean I like the Americans - it is the insertion of those negative words for dramatic effect that I donot like. It is like displaying your _____ just to gain attention.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"I would rather have a Philippines run like hell by Filipinos than a Philippines run like heaven by the Americans" -- Manuel L. Quezon