UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page

You are most WELCOME to post any cerebral idea.! This page is open to all our visitors!!!

UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: CONSENTED SEX or RAPE?

Without the legalities, I classify it as rape. If she consented why will she accuse them of rape? Is she after "quiet down" money? If she was and is one habitually having herself raped by drinking with men, then the men are the poor victims! Men endangered their manhood by losing ability to procreate due to STDs and pay 'keep quiet money for that'. Regardless, it is still rape and the rapist must be punished - by nature or by law. The woman might have been careless but it is still rape.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

For me, this incident is considered RAPE---though it is close to impossible to convict for a group/gang rape, especially when the lady’s seen with them in a drinking session (very hard to prove considering the kind of society we have), BUT it doesn’t mean that those men could do anything with her, even though her actions were inviting or even if she is flirty or whatever. So what? THEY DON’T HAVE ANY RIGHTS to perform any sexual acts with her without her consent--- for all we know, she might be intoxicated or something that's why she wasn't able to refuse or fight back. This only shows that those ‘greedy-for-sex-men’, [whom in my opinion, couldn’t get themselves laid] took advantage of the lady’s weaknesses. HMMMPH!!! Kaka-AGIT ha!

Those hungry men or should I say pigs? Must take full responsibility for their actions… They should face the consequences, if they are REALLY men as they claimed to be.

They should at least use their heads first before engaging in those gruesome acts!!! THEY SHOULD BE PUNISHED!!! They destroyed someone else’s life most of all her trust!!!

RAPE is the crime of engaging in sexual acts esp. involving the penetration of the vagina or anus, usually forcibly, with a person who has not consented (New World Dictionary & Thesaurus). REPEAT: HAS NOT CONSENTED meaning WITHOUT her permission/approval/assent!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

:-0 there was this incident during a sem ender: wherein a group of men engaged in a sexual act with a lady.

now, the issue: the lady claims rape.

on the other side of the fence: the group of men say the lady consented because she engaged in a drinking session with them and her actions were inviting.

which side makes sense to you?

btw, i've always believed that there's no such thing as FREE sex-

there are valid ways to get down- go into a relationship, make arrangements, fall in love, get married, or pay for it. any sexual act out of this context is harassment, rape or taking advantage of a person or a circumstance.

Re: Re: Re: CONSENTED SEX or RAPE?

brods nyo ata to e....