UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page

You are most WELCOME to post any cerebral idea.! This page is open to all our visitors!!!

UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: what would be "playing around"?

hmm, di ko na gets ha...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Only X% of men would play around.Y% might appear to play around but not really. Z% would be playing around but not appearing to be. But M% is almost the non-playing around type - till they die. To find out who they are here is a suggestion: Bring the man to a chicken restaurant. The X men would eat the X chicken. The M would eat the M chicken. The X and Y interchanges in choices.

Replying to:

or it might be the other way around—he/she appears to be more attentive or sweeter than usual due to guilt and also their grooming habits will change (ika nga, more japorms! pa-tweetums effect, etc, etc)… but hey i could throw out all the stereotypical signs of cheating but none of these so-called signs are proof of unfaithfulness. in my humble opinion, rather than spying your partner for infidelity, or accusing them of such, the safest bet is to address the issue of trust in your relationship in general. try talking to your partner-- tell him/her that you are disturbed by his/her actions... i know, i know this is not easy—but absolutely necessary

teka lang ha, i'm not an expert to this but there's this saying pala: “when you’re in doubt, check them out". .. hehehe ok ba? gulo ko no?

Replying to:

one of the signs could be that the partner transforms into character alien to him/her e.g. he used to be sweet, now he's cold and distant.

Replying to:

in a relationship, what would be the signs if a partner is "playing around"?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what would be "playing around"?

One of the proven and scientific way to check if your partner is playing around is to check his/her equipment. To check your boyfriend, let him sit (in his birthday suit) in a bathtub or any container full of water...if it floats it means his sac(balls) is full of air (siguradong gamit! walang laman)

Replying to:

hmm, di ko na gets ha...

Replying to:

Only X% of men would play around.Y% might appear to play around but not really. Z% would be playing around but not appearing to be. But M% is almost the non-playing around type - till they die. To find out who they are here is a suggestion: Bring the man to a chicken restaurant. The X men would eat the X chicken. The M would eat the M chicken. The X and Y interchanges in choices.

Replying to:

or it might be the other way around—he/she appears to be more attentive or sweeter than usual due to guilt and also their grooming habits will change (ika nga, more japorms! pa-tweetums effect, etc, etc)… but hey i could throw out all the stereotypical signs of cheating but none of these so-called signs are proof of unfaithfulness. in my humble opinion, rather than spying your partner for infidelity, or accusing them of such, the safest bet is to address the issue of trust in your relationship in general. try talking to your partner-- tell him/her that you are disturbed by his/her actions... i know, i know this is not easy—but absolutely necessary

teka lang ha, i'm not an expert to this but there's this saying pala: “when you’re in doubt, check them out". .. hehehe ok ba? gulo ko no?

Replying to:

one of the signs could be that the partner transforms into character alien to him/her e.g. he used to be sweet, now he's cold and distant.

Replying to:

in a relationship, what would be the signs if a partner is "playing around"?