UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page

You are most WELCOME to post any cerebral idea.! This page is open to all our visitors!!!

UP Sigma Alpha Nu Sorority's Cerebral Page
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Filipino Origin

Dear Cornelius,

you have an interesting message, but who are you please? Do you have a website, for me to know more of you and your spirituality?

Thanks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Peace, Love, and Blessings in the true name of Jesus Christ:

Now gather an ear that you might hear this mystery that I reveal unto you this Sabbath day: For we know that Jesus of the tribe of Judah built his church on the Rock of Israel in Caesarea Philippi: and that Paul wrote an epistle to the saints in Philippi from his prison cell in Rome, which we know as THE EPISTLE OF PAUL THE APOSTLE TO THE PHILIPPIANS. But do men know that the Philippians are the seed we know today as the Philippines: and that the Filipino of today though called an Oriental is the seed of Negritos, whose seed is a tribe of Israel? I tell you no lie and Christ be my witness; for he has revealed it to me through the Revelation of the Son of man which I give testimony this day: The seed of the Filipinos come from the tribe of Reuben; for they are indeed one of the twelve tribes of Israel. And we know that the Spanish enslaved the Filipinos like unto our slavery in America: being raped, and hung, and indoctrinated with Christianity. Thus, know why the first sermon of my ministry was delivered to the Philippines: for they are not Asians, but a lost tribe of Jews. And if there be any Filipinos in doubt of my testimony, which come from the Spirit of Truth; for mercy sake, let them read a book of their own history, which is called History of the Philippines-Pelburgomza: Galvanizers of Filipino Freedom and Independence 1812-1872 by Joesmaria Luengo, which includes research findings on Origins and proofs of the Filipino race as Jewish as well as others. Here is a link to begin your research:

http://www.museeks.com/books/Salus_Pelburgomza.html

Beloved Filipinos: I pray you see the light, and return to that from which you came, to be glorified in the spirit of truth on the Rock of Israel. For you are not Asians as the Chinese and Japanese are; neither Catholics as the Spanish that enslaved you are: but Jews of the Hebrew seed that is Rueben, a son of Jacob. But whether you hear or forbear, where two or three Filipinos are gathered together in the spirit of the truth, so is the Lord there also. And where there be two or three Filipinos gathered, so shall other Filipinos hear their voice of truth to partake of their heavenly calling. These are them that stand on the Rock of the one Lord, one faith, and one baptism of the Holy Scriptures.