General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a message for analka

hi titos, was lovely seen you after all what l've heard about the place. you are just amazing.
and after all, we heard Analka singing you are such an angel voice, remember that you'll be famous one day. you need to get out lanzarote. l know that you can't leave spain because of your daughter, but you have to do something with that talent + you have a great personality. think about what l've said. we all love you.
p.s: we are the essex birds ha ha ha ha .

Re: a message for analka

analka is a fab singer, that's the reason why we go back there every year. but this lad deserve so much better than titos. he's an angel when he sings. get out that place analka.. you can do so much better in england.. mum would love to see you in our house..
p.s: your daughter is welcome too babe.

i do agree... analka got the most pricious gift ever. you make all women melt with that beautiful voice. good luck to you ... and your daughter Aisha.
look after her for me.
an Analka fan

oh my god its like an Analka fan club in here, if he was to make it in england he would def have a number 1 with all the fans hes already got. but i must admit i agree with u all, the guy is an amazing person and he has an even more amazing voice, and little Aisha is just the cutest i think its lovely how he keeps the pic of her in the dj box with him, hes a sweetie pie xxx

Hi.
Me and the girls have been back for a week and wanna be back on holiday now, we've decided we are going on holiday for our birthdays next year (the BIG 30) so might be back.
Had a fantastic holiday and would have loved to stay for another week. Jen asks how Jason and the rest of the cousin's are. There are soooooooooooo many.
Looks like u've got your own fan club on here. Got a new karaoke duet to sing now but i'm sure no one can sing it as good as you.
see ya Tina

I personally don't think he is that good...he sings out of his nose, and puts too much on to the end of words...maybe he would be better if he just sang the words instead of dragging them out!!! As for the remark he is gona be famous someday...lol, I do think he is a bit past it, not being rude, but most up and coming are on the right side of 25, and are a MILLION times better singers than Analka. Even if he went on X Factor Simon would rip him 2 pieces!! Maybe, with the right voice coaching, he could be better, and may just scrape through. But lets be fair...just because someone entertains drunken ppl in a karaoke bar, and sounds good, it doesn't mean they could make it big, I have heard alot of brilliant singers in there, and other karaoke bars, but thats all they are, karaoke singers! Again I don't want 2 offend any one, thats just my opinion! I do like Analka!

sorry, but are u on something, the man has got a fantastic voice and is really nice to go with it. Did u have to much to drink the night u were there. sorry, that's just my opinion.

Not that its any of ur business, but I wasn't drunk. You think his good, thats ur opinion, I don't, thats mine, simple as that! He sings thru his nose and is way toooooooooo loud and overpowering.

is this lou louis walsh undercover? cause you certainley think you know what your talking about! i think anelka is a brilliant singer and this lou is jealous cause ther is no need to write something bad about someone, you can think it but keep your opinions to yourself if they are bad ones! anelka keep up the good work and you certainly could make it big!
also lou have you actually heard famous singers sing live they sound crap!

Sorry I beg 2 differ on that 1, Ive heard a million people sing live! I may not be loui walsh but I know a good singer when I hear 1!! In fact, all of the x-factor contenstants who make the top 10 sound brilliant live!

I can have my own f#ckin opinion about anything I like, who made you forum admin. So if someone disagrees with another person they're wrong are they?? Get a grip love!

Now now girls stop the ********* Yes Lou of course you are intitled to you're opinion, i thought this was what this site is about, but i will have to say i think Anelka has a great voice and he is a lovely guy too but i can see where you are coming from cos i no a lot of ppl who think his voice is terrible but you have to say he really does make tito's what it is, I'll admit when i go to Lanzarote i do go to hear Analka sing every night, and i love when he gets girls to sing duets with him. He really makes tito's popular. He entertains ppl and thats what ppl like so fair play to you Anelka if you are reading this you are great and i don't know how you do it every night.

Yeah I am with you on that 1, without him titos would be nothing, simply because so many people love to hear him sing.

no im not titos admin lou! i was saying its not nice to write horrible things about people on this site, for gods sake its about having fun at titos! you seem a bit up tight really. i was'nt having a go at you i was sticking up for anelka and trying to get all this s**t off this site again cause it caused problems before. keep smilin'

No, the reason there was sh*t before, was idiots with nothing else better to do, gossiping about Analka and spreading sh*t - not saying they didn't think he was a good singer!!! Hardly causing trouble am I!

a message for analka n every1 else !

hey i think analka alot better of a singer we have back in the UK singin in the pub or clubs so give him credit as to be honest if u wont tht fussed in the first place u wud of bothered takin the tym of findin the website and writing a mgs carry on the singin mate

salford gils

Actually I was looking for pictures, but it seems that there aren't any new ones!

What part of this are people not gettin???? I have heard better singers than Analka and I don't think he is that good.....who says you're right and I'm wrong?? I think someone is a bit biased Susan, judging by your other post on the other topic... obviously you have slept with him, thats why you hold a torch for him...I wonder, if he had turned you down, would you still think he was such a good singer??

At the end of the day, THIS IS MY OPINION, and nobody in this whole world, not even Simon Cowell, can say I am wrong! So get over it!

Sorry, I didn't mean Susan, I meant Sonja...

well hey i might be or i might not but lou thtwht u call ur self get over it mate so wht if hes not tht brill at singin can u sing???

this site is getting a bit dodgy. i have to say that we only go to Titos to hear Analka singing. i think he's absolutly fantastic, LOu was the first person saying he's not, in fact that sound really weired, you must be a singer yourself Lou, or you must have been demped by the boy. i want to know if people agree with me in this one.

i do agree with christine... i think lou has slept with anelka, cos she sound really angry, she doesnt want to seem it but i think she is.
analka is a nice lad and thats wy everyone loves him in whole Lanzarote.
now Lou you need to face that the guy got other plans to do, he doesnt want a relationship. and stat being nice cos craig will band you, wich i don't blame him if he does it be good

Im sure craig doesn't ban people for their honest opinions on peoples singing!! Just cos you lot like him, and think hes so wonderful, doesn't mean I do...like I said before, I think hes a nice guy...nothing AT ALL happened between us, I think my boyfriend, who was on holiday with me, might've had something 2 say about that!!...but I still think hes not that good a singer...and if you notice, i'm not the only 1 on here who thinks that! So why don't you all p*ss off and stop judging people cos of what they think...its pathetic! You dont hear me gettin on your case cos you think hes a good singer do you!!!!

Lou, i still think you're Angry, the way you speak about the boy is very harsh... plus.. just cos you have a boyfried doesn't mean you're an angel. sorry..its only an opinion as you said before.
and i bet you're a really good singer too...

I just said I liked the guy.....so that makes me sound angry does it?? What are you on?

and I never said I could sing you idiot, so give your head a shake!

hi all

for the record i will ban people for being offensive or making comments about the people at tito's private life but ban people for having an opinion , sorry no can do .

people can either like Analka's singing or not that is up to them, you cant expect everyone to follow the crowd people.

let Lou have her opinion and you have yours and just agree to disagree

have fun

craig ( tw )

good job i dont sing , christ you would be having punch ups :)

Helloooooo!

Got back from Puerto del carmen on the the 5th of November!

Was good to be back in tito's sippin (sippin? NECKIN) on some cocktails me n the girls had a great time....
That good that infact we were the last to leave the place on a number of nights LOL!

Hope ya all good!

We miss youuu Analka an Jonnyyyyy!!

Love from the WAAAAAALES girls!

Cara, Ceri & Gemma

xxx

hi all, just having a look at all those messages about analka's voice, my god some women really go on the defensive if you don't agree with them, now i know what men are talking about. i think both sides have a valid point, but there is no right or wrong answer. and i will say this.... while i think analka (that's how u spell his name for future reference) is quite a good singer i do agree with lou when she said simon cowell would tear strips off him, i've watched him send home singers that were (believe it or not people) better singers than analka. it's like the saying goes... you fill a room with bad singers and 1 good singer, the 1 who can sing always sounds amazing, but fill a room with fantastic singers and the good singer don't sound that good anymore. I've rarely heard good singers at tito's hence why i thought analka was really good when i heard him 8 years ago. but i think he needs to change his material a bit, coz every yr i go there and don't let the sun go down on me and dance with my father again are getting old. now maybe if he banged out an aerosmith number, that would be cool. peace out people, p.s. don't put people on a pedestal, although u might think the sun shines out of thier a** we're not all angels, so the more you inflate thier heads, the more it will hurt u when they fall of that perfect little pedestal, that's just a bit of advice, and it goes 4 all people in your lives. and always drink sensibly, holiday or no holiday, respect urself, respect alcohol thanks 4 takin the time to read this essay, i also write novels and short stories haha

hey anelka its celine phil & paula if you remember us lol & if you can be bothered reading my essayy haha glad to hear youv'e had a baby bet shes stunning!!
were coming to see you'zz all in august you betta rememberr me!! o.j lol :) do you remember singing dont let the sun go down on me with my dad?
& his 40th at tito's you all made a banner i used to spend my nights behind your d.j stand haha i always sang teardrops! & i used to sing songs with you & ma dad lol well if you remember mee yayy!! & writee back miss youu lotss cant wait to see you again & carmen & her girlss x x x

CRRRRAAAIIIGGGG!!
haha how da hell are u n the missus and kiddies, supose not that young now?
random message havent been on this site in sooo lng got fed up haha
dunno if ya remember me?
hope everyones keeping well!:)
xx