General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are they now?

I visited Lanzarote in 2001 (random i know)and came to tito's most nights. Does anyone know where all the guys are now Jason etc...

Re: Where are they now?

hi, i've been a few times to lanzarote since then, the last time i went was sept 2006 and i saw jason i dont really know where he works apart from the police station as a translater but he had something to do with the big apple cause he seems to be there a lot and asked us to meet him there, he's ace is'nt he! as for the rest they have flown the nest apart from anelka the dj and carmen the cocktail maker. rachid seems to come back to titos for a while but then goes again so its hit and miss with him. are you planning to go back soon? hope this is helpful to you emma x

Hey Emma thanks for the reply, I may go back next winter for a bit of sunshine to be honest i was just browsing Wintersun and loads of stuff for Lanza came up and nightlife so i thought i would check it out, thats what i'm like when i get a Bee in my Bonnet.
Yeah he is ok actually, a good laugh i was quite young when i was there only 18 so i had my rose tinted specs on LOL x

Just for the record Jason has a wife, so he's not as great as you think he is, he's a cheating little creep. and hes working at paradise not big apple.

That doesn't suprise me too much really.
How amusing...