General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Death of Strum

Also it should be noted that the girl standing over the knight was not Kitiara. Kitiara killed him with a dragonlance while mounted on the back of a dragon. The girl standing over him arrived too late to help him.

Re: Death of Strum

Thank you very much! That helps a great deal.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the lady was Laurana, who witnessed Sturm's death, but realized his sacrifice and went off to do her thing. She later came to his body to make sure that Sturm had at least a semi-respectable ceremony. Kitiara, for future reference, has dark, curly hair. :)

Just to give a little bit more info...

Kitiara, I believe, was the former lover of Tanis, not Sturm.

If I remember correctly Kitiara killed Sturm without realizing it was him and when she did, she came down to bury him (although they were on different sides now she still had an inkling of respect for her former 'group'). Lauara is standing over Sturms body telling Kitiara that if she touches him... she's dead.

Re: Re: Death of Strum

Actually Kitiara was the former lover of both Sturm and Tanis, as was revealed in a later book.

Re: Re: Re: Death of Strum

Correct Trevis

Kit & Sturm affair is the Book "Darkness & Light" This union brings about a son....who appears in later books.

~PLMII

www.philipmccallii.com