General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: art classes?

I found something about an upcoming art class but it is for October of 2004. Is all that information still relevant (except for the year of course)? If it isn't, I'm having trouble finding the link you are talking about =(

Re: Re: Re: art classes?

Im sure there will be more information before too long. I know that Larry is having a painting class this fall.
The link will probably be set up agian soon, so dont worry! Just keep checking your email (if you get the newsletter) and the website for details :)

Re: art classes?

Rebecca,
Make sure you are signed up on our mailing list. This is the best way to make sure you receive all the news and announcements. We had an ad on the front page of the website for about two weeks and sent out a couple of reminders. The Fall Classes are not scheduled yet, but we will work on that in the coming weeks. We planned on announcing them in early June. Here is a link to the Spring Art Class Page

Spring Art Classes

Take care
Andrea

Re: Re: art classes?

Thanks for the help everyone! This is like a dream come true for me =D

I think that's the problem, I wasn't on the newsletter.

Re: art classes?

Rebecca, the other night I typed you a long funny response to you three times, and each time it didn't post, so I just stopped trying, then Andrea and Trevis posted responses and covered you questions...just get on the mailing list and you will KNOW EEEVVVEEERRRTTTHHHIIINNNGGG!!!!!