General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Larry's France trip this June, who wants to come ? =D

Did I REALLY twist your arm ... ok admit it, you were just extremely jealous of all the fun we had last time hehehehehhee ;-p !!! Ok yes yes, I did bug the hell outta you on that trip lol! I'm so glad you're coming to share the France madness with us! Be ready !!!!!!!!

XOXOXOX

Re: Larry's France trip this June, who wants to come ? =D

LOL... OK I admit it wasn't twisted so hard Delmonster! :P I hardly need any persuasion to jump on a plane to France! :D

Steven x

Re: Re: Larry's France trip this June, who wants to come ? =D

as long as you don't jump from the WINDOW ........... it's all good eh ??? ;-p ;-p ;-p ;-p

XOXOX

LOL! I wont jump if you don't push! Looking forward to seeing you!

Steven x

:( I would give absolutely anything to be able to go, but this silly little redhead has too much going on right now to be able to commit to that kind of financial obligation in 5 months. With school, and working two jobs, and trying to get back into my own art, I just dont see it in the cards. Del, your posts frickin made me cry, you too Susie Q :( I miss you guys so much, I had forgotten I left my heart there. I know just where it is too. Maybe one of you could gather it for me, you should be able to see it from the window of the room we stayed in Del... Although I'm not sure it glows as brightly as it used to.

I will be with you all in spirit, and you can so count me in for Ireland!!! I couldnt turn that down. I'll miss everyone at the Moulin Madame tho :( Tell Marie hello! And give lots of hugs and kisses to Gonzague and also his mom and dad!!! The sweetest people on Earth! And Donna I'm so sad I wont get to see you, and Tammy and Chad and Del and Jas... and LARRY! LORD ELMORE the great! Gah this makes me cry just thinking about it.

Have fun everyone!!!!! Take lots and lots of pics, drinks tons of wine and eat tons of food for me!!!!!!

LOVE YOU TONS!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!

Hey Kaytie, if that makes you cry, go watch the Dragonlance trailer. That'll either make you laugh or start feeling better about things in comparison.

Awwww, it's a pity I wont be meeting you this year Kayti but maybe the following year in Ireland! :) *hugs tight*

Warmest wishes.

Steven x