General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: France Wishes

Hi Susie,

Yes, we will certainly miss you. I am sure we will feel your joyful "spirit" everywhere. And, don't worry. We will have plenty of photos and stories to tell you. And next time, you'll be with us!

Guys - I'll be seeing some of you tomorrow in MN as we trek over to beautiful France. Others - I'll see you on Saturday....Don't forget your passports, your cameras and batteries, your sketching pads, inks and pencils, a sweater or jacket for evening, a hungry appetite and of course, bring lots of hugs!

SEE YOU SOON!

Much Love, Donna

Re: Re: Re: France Wishes

Oh ****..... I misread it as the flight was leaving Saturday.....

Tammy's going to kill me....

Please see that she drinks LOTS of wine.

Going to wake her up and finish packing NOW!

Re: France Wishes

I still haven't met you Suzie but I have one of your pencil sharpeners from last year's painting class. Thank you. I'm sure I'll meet you one day.

In 11 hours I'll be on a plane to Chicago then onward to France. It's going to be great to see Kelly and Thom and of course Larry again. And I look foward to meeting the rest of you.

-Jeff

Posting this from the pay-per-play internet booth at the Twin Cities airport...

Too bad I didn't get to meet you susie, catch ya later. See the rest of you all when you get here!

P.S. Kelly is nextdoor typing furiously.

getting ready to jump in the taxi in about 2 hours then get to the airport !! =D !!! See you there !!!!!!!!!

!!!!!