Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Attn: Cab's Tues Players / possible Alternative!!

Babe, I have set up a in House at Roberts On 10 in Moundsview that will be fully sanctioned thru Superior Vending. We will have the same set up as far as dues, however where as last year 1 dollar of our dues went in to the end of the year pot, we will have both Superior and Roberts matching that dollar each night giving us @ a $4320.00 pot at the end of the season based on 12 teams.
I would like to set up a players meeting and have made contact with several over the weekend. Please spread the word for people/captains to get a hold of me ASAP as we need to start @ the first or second week of October to have playoffs in April.

todd@southernlightsinc.com or Cell:612-282-9129

Oh, by the way, they have a huge parking lot and smoking is allowed!

M-8 is also offering some Tuesday Advanced inhouse leagues....
Congrats Toke on stealing those trophy's yesterday, I wish my team could have put up a better battle.

jjm@m8pool.com

Thanks, that was fun! It had been a while.