DJ Romeo Smack Attack!

Hello Party People!  This is DJ Romeo from 94.1 Jams and I would love to hear what you all have to say about the show. 

Peace

DJ Romeo Smack Attack!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey

Hey DJ romeo whats up baby? you are so great you are the best dj around. we all just love you.

Cheryl email me back at cherylmariebrooks2@hotmail.com

Are You 21 Or Over: no

Re: hey

hey what are you up too just saying hey from when i read your message to Dj Romeo that is some funny **** and i dont think anyone has ever done thatn before in there entire life so do you go to the clubs? Have you ever been to Linomia Beach? Do they have party's out there if so what is the youngest age you can get in ...... I am coming to Omaha this summer if we talk some more and get to know each other do you wnat to start hanging out i am 17 by the way and male from norfolk have you ever been in ther north east part of nebraska...........That is where my town is located and that is where i will have ot travel 2.5 hours to get to omaha..............so hope to hear from you soon.......... Any one in or near norfolk if so my yahoo Id is norfolklookingforfun@yahoo.com and oh i am gay

Are You 21 Or Over: no