Dillman's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Dillman's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome Dillman/Stillman Family Historians and Visitors

This forum has been created for the benefit of Dillman/Stillman and Related Family Historians. It should be used for inquiries and replies only. If you have a comment please go to our guestbook and post there. Please follow the guidelines from the previous page.
Thank You
Judy
Dillman Family WebMaster

Re: Welcome Dillman/Stillman Family Historians and Visitors

I am astounded to discover my own personal family members listed on your "Descendants of George Dillman" web page!! I am just amazed... I see my grandfather Stanley Dillman, his wife (my grandmother) Grace Thompson, my beloved father, Jim Dillman and his sister, Mary Louise Dillman (known to us as Aunt Suzie). My sister and I were honored to have met our great-aunt Ethel Guernsey, and to have visited with her in her home in Pomona, California.

The discovery of the Dillman Family Association is quite poignant for me because my father died when I was quite small. There was limited contact with my grandfather, Stanley Dillman, but when he died we began to lose track of the Dillman side of our family. My father's relatives lived in California, but we were raised near our mother's people in Connecticut and we've stayed in the northeast for most of our lives. Given the distances and the years, we've lost track of our Dillman relatives completely. It's been very sad - I've tried to find my cousins, but with no luck. I don't see them listed on your website, but I see lots and lots of what appear to be other relatives listed!!!

Can you advise what my next steps should be to share information about the children, and grandchildren, and now great-grandchildren of Jim Dillman?

I look forward to learning how to become more involved!

Jenny Dillman Marks
Glenville, NY

Name You Are Researching Roy Stanley Dillman and Jim Dillman

Howdy from Texas! I've hit a brickwall with my Dillmans. My Katherine Dillman was born June 1861, Ebervale, Pa; married to Conrad Rippel in 2 June 1881, Milton, Pa., and she died 30 Jan 1934, Sunbury, Pa.
Her parents are Philip Dillman, b:1835, Pa;m:20 Nov 1856, Snyder, Pa, to Barbara Gift. He died ? Barbara Gift was born 9 Nov 1839, Snyder, Pa and died 17 Jan 1901, Milton, Pa.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Name You Are Researching DILLMAN,GIFT,RIPPEL,REED,BAUMGARTNER,WALBURN,SICK

are there any Zillmanns/Zillmans out there from Pommern, Germany????

Name You Are Researching Zillmann