Dillman's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Dillman's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dillman Family

I am decended from Jacob Dillman b. about 1765 and was a shoemaker. Wife unknown. He had at least one son; John Frederick Dillman b. abt. 1793 and was first married to Elizabeth Wise, and second married to Nancy Watson. (my line). John and Nancy had two children: James Potter Dillman b. 1832 married Mary Jane Henderson (my line) and Nancy Penina Dillman. James P. and Nancy had four children one of which, John Cormick Dillman b. 1856 married Minnie May Mogle, was my g. grandfarher. John and Minnie had five children,one was James Alonzo Dillman b. 1892 married Minerva Elizabeth Woodring (my grand parents) My question is, Does anyone have any information on this line of Dillmans?

Name You Are Researching Dillman

Re: Dillman Family

Hi, Jean.
Based on our DNA project results, your line connects to "Mr. Bill"(Charles William Dillman)as well as all of the others in that R1b1 group. However, there are still a lot of gaps in regard to linking all of the participants together at this time. You can still check out the recorded lineages on the DNA chart as a start. Hope that helps!
I enjoyed the photos you submitted to "Western Pennsylvania" photos and have them in one of the DFA binders in our "library."

Name You Are Researching All Dillmans