Dillman's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Dillman's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Emma and Dick Dillman

I am a co-worker of a woman whose sister is Emma Marie Dillman, and they have fallen out of contact over the years. Sue, the woman I work with, is desperately trying to find her sister. She is 65 years old and has no living family members that she is in contact with. She doesn’t have a computer and has asked me to help. I know that it would mean the world to her if I could find some information that would put her back in touch with her sister.

Sue’s sister is married to Dick Dillman. They have a son named Ricky Dillman. They have lived in both Michigan and Tennessee, and I’m not sure where they live now.

Emma is around 68 years old.

If anyone has any information on this family, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Name You Are Researching Emma Marie Dillman

Re: Looking for Emma and Dick Dillman

Hello,

From the World Book of Dillmans ,published by Halbert's Family Heritage in Bath,Ohio there is listed in Tennessee about 1996, Richard A. Dillman,RR.1,Box220,Sevierville,37862 and in Michigan Richard A. Dillman, 2725 Ashton Dr. Saginaw, 48603--Richard A. Dillman,18860 G Dr. N.,Marshall,48603--Richard S. Dillman,9158 Lake Crst Dr.,Hamburg,48139. These are the only connections that could apply from this printed copyright MCMXCVI.

Wish You Well,

Allen and Harriet Dillman of Elizabethtown, Indiana

Name You Are Researching Hans Georg Dillman

Re: Looking for Emma and Dick Dillman

I don't know if you are still looking for Emma Dillman or not, if so I wish I would have found this website sooner. Emma passed away a couple months ago. She was my aunt.

If your co-worker needs any information, I'll provide whatever I can.