Dillman's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Dillman's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seeking Vicki Dale Dillman mother of Barbara Ann Dillman

I am seeking Vicki Dale Dillman nee Wantland, born in Indiana in approximately 1955, the mother of Barbara Ann Dillman, who was born to her and Lester Allen Dillman (deceased) in Champaign, Illinois on January 18, 1977. Vicki divorced Lester when Barbara was little and moved with her to Florida. They lived in Melbourne. Barbara has a developmental disability and a serious mental health condition, received early emancipation and moved away at age 16, twenty three years ago, and lost contact with her mother at that time. She spent most of her adult life homeless on the streets, and lives in an adult residential care home in California now. She misses her mother and wants to reconnect. I am trying to locate Vicki. Intelius people search only gives an old address in Melbourne; I texted a man who has lived there for 20 years and he has never heard of her. Nothing on Facebook yet. Any suggestions as to how I may find Vicki would be much appreciated. Also, how to check death records, as I am not sure she is alive. She would be about 61 now. Please email me at self@cruzio.com or call/text me at 831-227-6364 if you have any helpful suggestions. Thank you.

Name You Are Researching Vicki Dale Dillman