Return to Website

Expropriation Law Centre Forum

Welcome to the Expropriation Forum. This is the place for discussion of expropriation related topics.

Expropriation Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: help for class

I suggest you start by reading the first chapter of Eric Todd's book entitled "The Law of Expropriation". It provides a good overview of development of expropriation law in Canada and England. It should be available in most large libraries. Good Luck!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi I have to give a 10 minute discussion on expropriation which I know very little about. Any hints on covering the topic lightly, informatively and interestingly. I would like to compare a few countries and include a few high profile examples such as the expropriation of Bayer. There is so much information out there to sort through that i am overwhelmed. I appreciate your time and effort of any guidance you can give. Molly

Re: Re: help for class

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Molly

Replying to:

I suggest you start by reading the first chapter of Eric Todd's book entitled "The Law of Expropriation". It provides a good overview of development of expropriation law in Canada and England. It should be available in most large libraries. Good Luck!

Replying to:

Hi I have to give a 10 minute discussion on expropriation which I know very little about. Any hints on covering the topic lightly, informatively and interestingly. I would like to compare a few countries and include a few high profile examples such as the expropriation of Bayer. There is so much information out there to sort through that i am overwhelmed. I appreciate your time and effort of any guidance you can give. Molly