Return to Website

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com

All about movies and reviews! Post your review on a movie or video, and while youre here enter our contests for prizes!

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crash

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A great movie with a bit of a touchy subject.
Racism seems to be they key focus of this film. Many different storylines interweaving into one .You view the lives of black,white,spanish,persian and asian people and the conflicts that the shortsightedness and apprehension of racism can create.There are good and bad examples of all races and genders in this movie.It pulls everyday scenarios all people may encounter or cause into one story not leaving anybody out.I left the theatre with a similar feeling that American History X gave me ,anger and frustration towards some characters ,and yet simpathy and apathy towards others,race not a determining factor. Proving my philosophy once again...

"***hole$" come in every color ...and gender."
We shouldn't judge by skin or background but by individual character. sound familiar?

P.S. to those that refuse to scoot one seat down to open two seats side by side for other patrons should remember these movies are FREE screenings and the passes are for TWO people. So if you don't want to move, take your gloves and shoes off so you can count with your fingers and toes out an even number of seats before you sit your grumpy butt down.I just hope the people I sat next to at this screening payed attention to the film and become better people by it.

Re: crash

Crash was a very good movie. I think they had every ethnic group in this movie. The movie started off very weird but really, really was good. Sure gives you something to think about.

http://www.sawthat.com/images/sawthat4.gif