Return to Website

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com

All about movies and reviews! Post your review on a movie or video, and while youre here enter our contests for prizes!

Movie Forum at Sawthat.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Devil’s Rejects

Devil’s Rejects
RATED R FOR VOLENCE AND NUDITY

First let me say, “Leave the Puppies at home!!!!!”

Second let me ask you this, did you like “Dirty Larry and Crazy Marry?” and the “Texas Chain Saw Massacre?”

Well third I will make this comment, Devil’s Rejects make those movies look like the “Teddies Bear’s Picnic”

Now for my predictions…

2005 Academy awards for

Screen Play…. Goes to rob zombie for Devil’s Rejects
Cinematography…. Goes to Devil’s Rejects
Special Effects…. nominated for Devil’s Rejects
Sound Track…. Goes to Devil’s Rejects
Best Director….
Best Actors Nomination {Rob Zombie Bill Mosely Sid Haig Ken Foree Karen Black Sheri Moon} for Devil’s Rejects
Best Supporting Actors Nominations {Rob Zombie Bill Mosely Sid Haig Ken Foree Karen Black Sheri Moon} for Devil’s Rejects

... downloads news images dvd new music summary photo cast pic rob zombie thriller Official The Devil's Rejects New Movie & Trailer site Rob Zombie Bill Mosely Sid Haig Ken Foree Karen Black Sheri Moon ...
http://www.thedevilsrejects.com/

JoBlo/Arrow in the Head
"a nasty, dirty, perverted and balls to the wall road trip in "murder land". Load up your 6 shooters and whip out that Bowie knife… there’s some killing to be done!"
www.joblo.com

Movies Online
"a disturbingly cool movie, that is one of my favorites of the year."
www.moviesonline.ca

Dread Central
"a bold cinematic statement."
"The Devil’s Rejects is a nasty, ugly movie about nasty, ugly people doing nasty, ugly things."
www.horrorchannel.com

Ain’t it Cool News
"The Devil's Rejects is pure, unapologetic exploitation. Nudity, guns, blood, and guts are the order of the day, and that's all right by me."
aintitcoolnews.com

Horror.com
"The Devil’s Rejects is definitely a radical road trip on the old highway to hell. It is a brutal, shocking, bleak, vicious — and oddly touching — giddy nightmare that is, in my opinion, an instant classic. I can’t wait to see it again."
www.horror.com

I HAVE TO AGREE, DEFFINANTLY AN INSTANT CLASIC, I ONLY HAVE TO WAIT 6 MONTHS TO PUT THIS ONE IN MY LIBARY...... UNDER LOCK AND KEY AWAY FROM THE PUPPIES

Re: Devil’s Rejects

I had forgoten to mention It left me with a craving for tootie #^%$#^$^% fruitie icecream....

http://www.sawthat.com/images/sawthat4.gif