Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SHANE VAN BOENING

Big,

Do you have any match details, like, did Danny B slow play him. It looked like he got it going on the left side for a few matches. Any other details would be appreciated....thanks in advance....

Re: Re: SHANE VAN BOENING

what was the score with Tyler? Any action up there for him?

Re: Re: Re: SHANE VAN BOENING

shane got beat by danny11-7 and the way it was explained to me shane said he is a total a&& hole. when i knew him he was 200 pounds lighter and quiet. it appears that he is a very different person. the crowd was evean riding him from what a spectator told me. he is what they say he is. a idiot.good player that will do everything and anything to win.
tyler beat him 11-8
shane said he played bad and tyler got some roles. but he lost. no excuses.

Is Jason Klatt from around here? He got 7-8th.

Re: Re: SHANE VAN BOENING

If Canada counts, than yes.

Shane's a good kid, well not a kid anymore I suppose. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him and hoping he eats up the competition. I'm pretty happy to see him doing well in all these tournaments. I always knew from the first time I racked for him that he'd go on to do great things...

TK