Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Of course it is her JOB.

Maybe some of use do pay and have paid!

Re: to concerned fan of pool

I agree it is her job to maintain the site, it is her job to her paying advertisers not to the viewing audience. If she fails to maintain the site and people start expressing their concerns with their feet than her business suffers because advertisers will not have the same number of viewers on the website. I am not sure if she is having trouble collecting money from her advertisers or not. I can see how that creates major problems though, I work for GE and we are terrible about paying our bills on time but we expect to have the same product and expect our customers to pay with in our terms. Just the nature of the business world. I you don't like the product use a diferent product, or change the channel. I suppose that you are one of those people that complains to the FCC about what they say or do on radio stations and TV stations because it might offend you or you think its bad for kids. If you don't like it don't watch/listen to it or don't let kids watch it, plain and simple. Change the G@D D@&N channel.

Tom C. - So frustrated by people that just complain and still keep coming back and I probably offended some one with the last comment. Oh well no matter what you say some one will always be offended.

Re: What??

get f>>>ed

Re: Re: What??

Nice one Rob I guess class will out every time.

PatH...hopes it not in the water

Re: Re: How along ago was the debate whether or not Kelly would fail?

Me too!! If you dont like it get the hell of this site!! pretty simple to me!! Espesially if you dont know the whole story!

Re: How along ago was the debate whether or not Kelly would fail?

Actually it was me that offered to bet anybody. The bet was that the magazine, not the web site or the discussion group, would go belly up within a year. I think I offered to bet up to $1000 that she would succeed for at least 1 year. None of the NO-NAME cowards on this board offered to step up to the plate and take the bet or any part of the bet. Well guess what not only was she still putting out a magazine 1 year later but she had expanded and was putting out a better product ascetically than the previous publisher.(ascetically John) So looks like I would have won that bet easily.

PatH...lock artist