Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

Way to go Richie. Hope those winnings covered the extra time ya spent there with the wonderful weather!

Re: Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

Way to go Richie. You're a great pool shooter & you've taught me alot, just by watching. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

better play better this weekend at the Hyatt!! Nice shootin Richie
ps have YOU seen my purse!?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

Hey buddy, let's hit Red Lobster, than the dam and hammer some walleyes. Five on the first one!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

Thanks to all who sent it out i really appreciate that! It was good seeing all my friends back there at the same time winning a little cash and playing well. Props to Sam thought his break worked excellant for him and mine failed me a few times but we had a knock down drag out match!Oh Doug i have not seen your purse and i hope not to this weekend when we win the whole thing! and Tom i reallllllllly want some wally's

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Congrats Rich Cunningham

Now if i can only type my email in correctly! ,got it now