Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
lol

The post asked who was the best from a list of players.

Larry would NOT play Efren even one pocket for big money.

Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

I like things from each of there games .. Each plays differant yet the same. As far as smarts ? who knows. all the listed players are stong one pocket players on a local level. I think jake brought a few local players to a higher level.

hopfully shooters can have a few one pocket turnys soon ....

Re: Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

I don`t know kevin Spells plays a good game of one pocket.

Re: Re: Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

Brad vollmers is also another good one pocket player and i'm sure there are others out there.

You got me, first of all for Tim and Bob B to be mentioned with those other guys is retarded. For Bob to bring Jake into it, also retarded, I'll post a bunch, and put two others in against Jake. And yes. I have a feeling Dan and Beau beat Jake. Jr,plays the best offensive 1 hole I've seen. Garrett, the best defensive. That's as long as you exclude Beau and Dan. Dan and Beau play better then those other guys. Lets have some fun, lets get to betting again.

Btw way St. Cloud kid, yes, Kevin Spells is the best. I miss him around the pool hall and I hope he comes back to visit.

nope I dont belong in that list,I play like crap and admit it. I play because I like to play. I dont need to gamble alot because I have a job for money and my bank account looks good. The rest is all blah blah blah ..

Like you've never barked before bob, and I wasn't saying you, I was talking about you backing Jake, which I know you talked about backing before. I remember hearing that you would put Jake up against anybody in the state, besides Jimmy. I'll tell you what, we'll put two non gambling biatches agains each other. I'll put the painter up against you for 3$ a game to try and help start some one pocket action.

Re: Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

whoever 1pocket4life is, is just a **** idiot. He's only mentions people from shooters...and picks Tim S. over Dan and Beau from that list. I plan to shank you if I ever find out who you are.

Re: Re: Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

"whoever 1pocket4life is, is just a **** idiot. He's only mentions people from shooters...and picks Tim S. over Dan and Beau from that list. I plan to shank you if I ever find out who you are."

That sounds like a threat to me. I've seen prison movies. Usually a shank ends up in a death.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your opinion on best one pocket players...

A friendly shank. One that does no real harm, but soundly puts my point across. Like a violent figer wave.