Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What has happened???

I don't mean to complain, but when I sign onto this site I see advertising for a shooters tournament that took place over a month ago. Is nobody updating this thing anymore? Or is there just no new news to post? I'd like to advertise the "Chalk it up for Cancer Research" on this site. Please contact me. I hope many of you players come to this event and it can kinda be like old times - lots of players and hanging out with friends for the weekend. I look forward to seeing you all there.
On another subject, is anyone out there going to do a magazine or is that just a dead issue? I'd be willing to help someone if they would like some insight on setting it up and stuff. Send me an e-mail if you have the time to consider it....
Well, I hope many of you are playing alot in leagues. I'm still looking for players for my leagues in Elko. Again, e-mail me if you're interested. We're going to have a LEAGUE MEETING this Wednesday at the bar, The End Zone, in Elko. Hope to see you there.
I've babbled long enough..... Take Care Everyone!
John Stich

Re: What has happened???

Ask M8 Shaun looks he owns the magazine.

Re: Re: What has happened???

Sorry for the wording?
Ask M8 Shaun, looks like he owns the magazine.

Re: What has happened???

John,

I responded to your post last month and asked you to send me a flyer and I would advertise the tournament for free. I still don't have the flyer so send it already and I'll post the tournament.

Dean

Re: Re: What has happened???

Sorry Dean. I'll e-mail you a flyer so you can get it posted. Why hasn't the home page been updated for over a month? No News??? Talk to you soon. Take Care. John Stich