Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do you say to this....? TJ vs Shellie

Ahhh, the bad side effect of only playing in the Wednesday night tournie at Shooters.

You are right they showed poor sportsmenship. They knew how you played before you started. If the results were not to their liking.....well....welcome to the world of gambling in pool. Maybe more practive on their part and a rematch later on.

Sorry to hear that happened to you TJ. Nobody likes to be airbaled. I agree with June, next time make sure they have the money.

Alan? are you implying that Im a bad player? Because im not that bad of a player......

Oh good god. TJ Im sorry your awsome. The best all star youngster coming up. Soon to be playing with Jimmy. World Class just like your dad. Relax it wasn't pointed at you. But Define not that bad for us?
What was the point of your post? Most people other than Shooters players dont even know who Shellie is.
So now you have learned the one lesson that has been stated over and over year after year. Pay after every game or stand the chance of gettin screwed. If you dont its just as mutch your fault as theres.

Re: Re: What do you say to this....? TJ vs Shellie

I dont know either of them?? I think I need weight!

Re: Re: Re: What do you say to this....? TJ vs Shellie

Hey X! I don't even play anymore, but if u promise to play like u did in Louisville a few yeasr ago.....U got at least the 7-8 and the breaks!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you say to this....? TJ vs Shellie

Funny guy Jer! Hows it going!? Im not playin either, getting married this saturday! But Im sure I could still give you the 7 and the breaks! I need some wedding cash!!

the point of this post is just to see peoples thougth on it and i posted it because i was bored.

You should of just asked her to take you on a date and have her pay for you.

im more mature then that

Re: Re: What do you say to this....? TJ vs Shellie

No your not, cause that's what mature people do.