Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
leagues

Whats the best leauge to play to sanction you for the most tournaments on sunday night?

Re: leagues

MnAPC is definitely the best

Re: Re: leagues

Rick – I totally agree! As you well know I am currently the VIP-MC of the MnAPC National league with a per shot average of 1.45.34440.224 balls per minute on the Celsius scale. I credit all this to my years of drinking and my uncanny ability to pocket the 3 or 4 ball on the break at least 1 out of 18.4 times. No one and I mean no one has even come close to breaking my record, which gets me FREE entry into the State and Nationals every year. Not to mention that playing in the MnAPC gets you qualified to play in such prestigious events as the KSTP-5, DayTUNA 32, Mich Golden Light and the SVPLYEE. Anyone who feels froggy can jump on down to Biff’s on Monday Nights and watch the magic. I hope to see you all the the MnAPC Championships at Biff’s.

Dean

Re: Re: leagues

Ladies and gentleman, Rick Carlistle these are the reasons you don't smoke crack.