Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

My source is from one of the employess.

Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

So you thought someone that may play pool out of there or may go there would know more than an employee? That would be said, but possible I suppose. The ownership can't be too bright though as they stay open all summer when no one was in there and now there busy season hits and they close!! Probably why I heard it was going to be an upscale restuarant in a 5 business strip mall!! With bright ideas like that, they should be closed again real soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

We were told last night, that the Rack is closing its doors to pool. 29 teams need a new home. I will miss the fries.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

That sucks, effective when? Tequlia Tango(old Cab's) here you come!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

Do they own the tables? Is there going to be an auction?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

Has anyone heard when yet?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

It is sad to see the only real pool room on the eastside to close. I am sure I speak for everyone that has played out of the RACK..... It will be missed....... I hope you guys can find a new place to play

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

IRUNRAKS,
Nice to here from you. Give me a call. 612-396-1865

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

I heard that Tuesday they are having an open house or something like that with food and drink specials. I am sure they are trying to get rid of the food and liquor they have on hand before the doors close.

We were told for Pool that last week was our last week to play at Whiskey Rack, they are done as of Oct 14th. Not sure when the Italian Restaurant will open. Several teams needed to find new bar.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Whiskey Rack

Hey IRUNRAKS,

The email in the last post is wrong. The right one is
tomk@cuestickman.com. call or email would like to talk to you!!!