Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Now Online Fantasy Pool!

Maybe you've found your answer, if nobody is joining your site to play than maybe nobody cares about it

Re: Now Online Fantasy Pool!

this is what the problem is...
People go to my site to join Fantasy Pool. Once they join they can ask me questions at the site. The only reason this post is still up is because I havent had many people join. So how can i ask other people questions on my site if no body has even been to it?

Dean Bradley can you close this topic or delete it?

Tim, I was referring to the questions regarding adding music to the site and things like that. If you want to over react then you go right ahead. I have no problem with you letting people know about your idea/web site. If you are not receiving the rush of members you expected then maybe that is telling you something. But before you start lashing out at people, take a deep breath and count to ten.

yea im sorry for getting upset. i think people were to confsued by this whole thing. i made a new fantasy post that tells everyone to ask questions on the site, and made it easier to play. no more worries. i want dean to lock or delete this topic.