Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
[MY FINAL POST] Fantasy Pool [MY FINAL POST]

Do you want to do something while your watching people play pool?

Well now you can!

The catch is, is that you have to play Fantasy Pool! It's FREE to play!

You select 5 Players and 2 Backup players.

Watch your player and/or players in any kind of match. If they win report their points!

The person with the most points at the end of the January will get a small gift from me personally.

For those who don't know me I'm Tim Stadther's son Tim Jr. Nice to meet you all.

This is my last post on this. I hope some of you join. For questions you can email me at Stadther9982@gmail.com or simply go to my website and ask on the forums! I recommend asking on the Forums first.

All previous people playing are being RESET. Which meens if you signed up you have to re sign up.

I've made changes to how this works by adding a simple PRINTABLE paper to take with you to the pool hall for marking points.

All information on this Fantasy Pool is at my website, Here's the site:
Fantasy Pool

Raw Url Website: www.fantasypool.webs.com
Thank you, Tim Jr.

Re: [MY FINAL POST] Fantasy Pool [MY FINAL POST]

Thank you Marshall Jacobson