Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Chalk it up for Cancer link

Hi Dean. It should be in your e-mail right now. If not, you can link to Rick Gelle's site and get it off there also. Thanks for posting it. The entries are already pouring in down there and it looks like we'll have a very successful event. Any chance I can hit you up for some Biff's gift certificates for the silent auction??? I'm going to get Andrew to donate a video game or a pool table!! He doesn't know it yet. I think I'll just take one out of the End Zone and raffle it off. Think he'll mind??? Just kidding.. Anyhow, if you know anyone else who might have something to donate for the cancer benefit, please let me know. Thanks and take care. John Stich

Silent Auction Donation

Hey John...

I should probably e-mail you on this, but...

I'm willing to donate a photo shoot for the silent auction if you'd like. The holidays are coming up, people might want a family photo for their x-mas cards...or senior pictures...or baby/kid photos...

My sisters and I have been doing photography for years. They actually have a business doing it, but I've assisted them on many shoots and I've recently been doing them on my own as well.

Let me know...I can make up a poster/flyer with a value.

Thanks!

(also - let me know if you've made a decision regarding my photographing the event - it's coming up quick and I need to make arrangements...)

Re: Silent Auction Donation

Hi Toni
That is a great idea! People who are getting married or something like that would surely see the value in a free photo shoot. And we all know how camera savvy you are!!! I know you've got many pictures of me on file (filed under "chicken wing"). I appreciate that donation and I hope many people there will see the hundreds of dollars in value this is and secure you for their upcoming event.
As for the tournament, I talked to Dax about it last night a little bit. I'm gonna try to get you guys a room because you will be photographing the event and helping and Dax said that he's willing to help run the event as well (during his sober hours...).
I'll see you at shooters in about 2 hours. Take care. John Stich

Re: Re: Silent Auction Donation

Just wanted to say Toni! your sisters are AWESOME!! They took my engagement photos and our wedding. Very very fun adn professional!!
Thanks for the recomadation

Doug and Lisa Fahey

Re: Re: Re: Silent Auction Donation

Thanks Doug & Lisa... I'm so glad they were able to be there for you guys on your big day!

I'm very glad you were happy with them - you're very welcome!

They told me that they had a ton of fun as well... I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Congrats again!!