Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Tournaments

There are some new tournaments listed in the tournament guide. You can also download an entry form for the Chalk It Up For Cancer tournament later this month. Don't wait - Get signed up today! Spots are going fast for the Six Arrows event. Don't wait till the last minute.

Dean
763-784-9446

Thank You Dean!!!

Thanks for posting the Chalk It Up For Cancer information. I'm getting tons of calls from players all over the midwest and I think it'll be as huge a tournament as ever!!! By the way, the other person on the flyer, Jerry Parker, had surgery today (tuesday) at Mayo because he had some cancer that hopefully they can remove. He'll be at the event and I appreciate his commitment and hard work to make this event successful. If someone still wants to buy a sign for the tournament (for business, or in memory of a loved one lost to cancer), please call me or e-mail me so I can place the order. All sign orders must be in by Tuesday of next week in order to get them printed and hung at the tournament. Finally, I'm so looking forward to this event because I know I'll see hundreds of my pool playing friends there and we can hang out and I get to make fun of you guys and you can try to do the same to me, but believe me, we're gonna have a GREAT TIME!!! Take Care and See You There!!! John Stich