Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can you do me a favor???

Next weekend is the Chalk It Up For Cancer Tournament in Rochester at the Holiday Inn South. When you go to league or when you go to a tournament this weekend will you please print out the flyer on the event and distribute some copies to other players? I've been getting tons of calls on the event and I'm anticipating a lot of players, but I really want everyone to know about it and take the opportunity to come to this event. I'll tell you why.....
When I got involved in this tournament in 1997, I did so because my dad died of cancer. But I never expected the following: I realized that the Rochester people have hearts of gold and the attendees from all over the midwest are generous and giving. I have since found so many new friends (in Rochester and all over the midwest) due to this event.
Also, the feeling I left with was such a positive one and the warmth around my heart lasted the rest of the pool season. In fact, my team ended the 1997-98 pool season as the BCA National Champions. I attribute those years of good things in many ways to the positive vibes I got from taking part in events like this one. As many of you know, I am also involved with other fund-raising events, like the toys for tots mixed scotch double event (coming in November). I feel that you need to give something back once in a while, even when times are a little tough. Screw the economy! Forget the Election! Let's just hang out, drink beer, and play pool with a couple hundred pool-playing friends this weekend and forget about the rest of the world for a couple days. Somebody bring a bottle of Doctor Mcgillicuddys because I'm in the mood to do some Chunky Dunkin!!! See you there! Take Care. John Stich