Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Make sure you're eligible.....

What does this have to do with the posting I just posted? For my friends who know me, they call me and I freely explain the "accusations". For the rest of you who post things like this on a public forum, you can lick my nuts. Get a life! John Stich

This has nothing to do with losing players.
Were losing players because playing the game of billiards has gone away from going out and enjoying the competion with our peers. Too many players are to concered with the cost of playing and how much they can win. Lets get back to the thrill of beating a better player and learning to play better.

concerned player
You know your pretty bold saying something about someone hiding behind a computer. If your going to say something like that have the balls to put your name on it you COWARD. I'll have you know John has done alot for our sport and I know for a fact he dosent ever get the credit he deserves. Have you ever put on a major tournament porbably not. Instead of putting people down all the time why not give props to the people who put these tournaments on for you. John S,Tony Z,Dean R, to name a few are the ones going out trying to promote the sport of pool. Sure they make money doing it but sometimes im sure they dont even cover expenses. So the next time you want to cut someone down why not just do this(PULL YOUR BOTTOM LIP UP OVER YOUR HEAD AND SWALLOW AND SHUT THE F--K UP)
Jeff Potts

Re: Re: Re: Make sure you're eligible.....

Well said Jeff!! It is very annoying to read postings from people that always post negative comments and don't have the guts to use their name.