Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daxs' father...

I have some sad news, Daxs' father passed away Sunday, October 19th. He was a good man and he raised a great son.

Please keep Daxs in your thoughts and prayers this week as he buries his dad...

Photobucket

Re: Daxs' father...

We're so sorry to hear that Toni. Please let Dax know we send our deepest sympathies.

Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Sorry to hear about your loss, just want to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.

Love ya man,
Rob, Mel, and Grace.JB6V

Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Dax, I was sorry to learn of your loss..... You and Toni will be in our thoughts and prayers...... MS/RS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Dax, we are so very sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

So very sorry for your loss. Please know you and yours are in our daily thoughts and prayers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

I am also very sorry for yourloss.

Dax & Toni, please know our prayers are with you thru this devastating time.
All the best!
Todd, Kris, Travis, Tommy, & ARCHIE!

Dax
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Just remember all the good times and memories of him forever. And the earlier comment was right on - he must have been a great man - he raised a great son! Take Care.
John Stich

Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...I'm so sorry...

I just heard of your loss Daxs. I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose a parent. My thoughts & prayers are with you. May happy memories carry you through this sorrowful time. I hope you'll remember you have friends who will listen & care...& I'm one of them. Take care Daxs & Toni. Hope to see you soon.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Remember the memories, that will last forever.

Dave

Dax - we're very sorry to hear about your dad. Please let us know if you need anything during this difficult time.

Aimee & Grant

Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

So sorry to hear that. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

DAX,
ADD NANCY AND I TO THE LIST. IT'S NEVER EASY LOSING A PARENT, INEVITABLE BUT NEVER EASY. WE ALSO WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.
JOHNNY

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Sorry to hear about your dad Dax. If he was anything like you he was an awesome man.

Just know he will be watching you from heaven and looking over you and your family.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and hope to see ya soon. Phil Boyer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Sorry to hear about your loss Dax. you will be in our prayers.
Doug & Lisa Fahey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Dax, Toni and family: Losses like this are never easy. But as has been stated before, the memories of your past will be of great comfort to you now and in the future. Our deepest sympathy.

Deb & Don

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Daxs' father...

Yo Commish...take solace in knowing that he will be looking down on you from above, with pride in knowing he raised a fine son..and from the looks of all the responses, you have cultivated what he taught you into some fine friends in the pool community/family! Hang in there, bro!
Jer

hey daxs im very sorry to hear about your father passing away im sure he was a great guy. he raised a great son. very sorry again to hear about your father.

Thanks Everyone & Thanks Papa...

Thanks so much to everyone who has posted, emailed, texted, commented on myspace, seen me in person and wished me well, and also even if you haven't done any of those things, for just thinking or saying the smallest of prayers for me, Toni, and my family.

My dad knows how much I love this sport and all of you. At the end his strength wasn't enough for himself so he past what little he had to me and our family and said goodbye. Thank you papa for being a big part of who I am today and for helping me move in the direction that has allowed me to meet such amazing, compassionate, caring people. I will hope to learn as much from all of them in the future as you have taught me in the past.

Thank you so much everyone!
Love you Dad!

Re: Thanks Everyone & Thanks Papa...

Great! - now I need a Kleenex

Re: Re: Thanks Everyone & Thanks Papa...

..well pass the box to me when your done Johnny. Nicely put,Daxs!

Dax, Toni and family - so very sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Sorry to hear of your loss you have my condolences too.

jomama

Sorry to hear about your loss Dax. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The Eldridge Family