Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

I was hoping Toni Johnson would have those pictures downloaded for everyone to see. It was a great time and I hope everyone who came will come back next year and bring some new people as well. John Stich

Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

The pictures have been sent, please let me know if you didn't get the link and you'd like to. Thanks!

Re: Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

yes toni if you could send them to me that would be great thank you.

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

Hey Nate...I sent the link to your playboy/yahoo e-mail - is that the right one? If not, send me your current one and I'll re-send the link. Thanks!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

lol yes toni that is the right one thanks for sending it to me:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know the result for Chalk It Up?

toni please send me the photos as well...to ballbreakersbilliards@hotmail.com

thanks