Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel-Omar

Congrats to Mo & Jenine on their new baby boy. Good Luck!

Dean

Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel-Omar

Thats great! congratulations to both of you, Call me when you get a chance Jenine.

Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel-Oma

OH great Mo Baker reproduced ?!?!

Re: Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel

Yes, it's true....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James De

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to both of you! Well worth the 3 days labor I'm sure (ouch is right)!

Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel-Oma

CONGRATULATIONS!

Re: Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James Defiel

Congratulations you guys, your going to have the time of your life, my little girl is already over 2 years old and it couldn't be more wonderful. You guys will make a great mommy and daddy. Hey Mo give me a call sometime when you get rested up. Once again, congrats on the little one, and Mel, Grace, and myself wish you all the best.

Wow! I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats you two... let me know if you need a baby photographer! lol... Gotta get some good shots while they're tiny - before you know it he'll be walking!! And I'm only a couple blocks away... :)

baby Pictures, Images and Photos

Can't wait to see him. Congratulations to you both. 3 days? Moe, you better be a good boy!

I went to see Nash tonight. What a beautiful and peaceful little boy. I think he looks like Mo )

I have some pics on my cell. If you see me and would like to see the new baby, ask to see my pics.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Baby Announcement - New Little Player Has Just Come Into The World -- Nash James De

I'm going soon, my turn to spoil him....