Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dan Colbath passes away

Don't know how many of you out there remember Dan. Dan passed away on the 12th due to a heart attack while at work.
He was a great player! Back when I was starting out, 22 years ago, I loved watching him and his team at the state tournaments. I always enjoyed his friendly nature. Sorry I hadn't seen him in years. My condolences to his sons and grandaughter. I will remember him fondly.

Re: Dan Colbath passes away

played with Dan on docs 42 team in 95. Really nice guy and fun to play with. Me,Dan,Mick Reiter,Steve Brekke,Larry Taylor,Tony(the kid)Zierman. Will miss Dan and wish his family well in these trying times

Re: Re: Dan Colbath passes away

That was my first ever pool league team Marshall. What a ride. Good memories. Dan was a great guy. I'm sure he will be greatly missed! Best wishes to his family.