Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Pool is over for MN

Might not be over but it is hurting real bad.

Re: Re: Re: Pool is over for MN

Is it really that **** hard to figure theses things out? MOMA FEB.12-15, M8 SINGLES FEB. 20-22,BCA 9BALL SINGLES OR SCOTCH DBLS FEB 26. 9AM, BCA SINGLES FEB 26 5PM, BCA TEAM FEB 27 7PM START. I'm sure i'm missing some and i'm sure some smart ass will point that out. why dont you spend more time practicing instead of complaining on here all the time people. Is it really that hard to figure out the info you seek! Nah its much more fun to come in here and bash dean and whine about crap all the time. God I love this game but I cant stand whiners sorry if I made any of you people mad, oh wait no i'm not! Will be looking forward to hearing your wonderful replies.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pool is over for MN

Have a good Thanksgiving Jason.

Re: Pool is over for MN

Ummmm........Jason is it? Maybe you need to take a little break from MNB? You seem to be starting to lose it. Seriously, dude, I'm concerned.