Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

$10 cover ON TOP of the $50 entry fee??

Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

You must have missed this line.

"Tournament Entry includes Cover charge for band."

Are you and Dax playing?

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

Haha...oops! I guess I did miss that!

I'm not sure yet...I'll let ya know soon!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

Do I need to get you a check or can you just put me and my partner in?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

I would like to have everything pre-paid so I don't have so much to do on that evening. Are you playing with Mario?

Dean

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

Yep, I'll get you a check.

Re: Dean -- Friend needs a partner

Ny pal Dave Eckert is looking for a partner for the tourney on new years eve. He plays well and is looking for a partner. I work with on his game alot if that means anything?????? let me know please...Rich

Re: Re: Dean -- Friend needs a partner

just to vouch for Dave Eckert, hes a good player, and a good guy, just keep an eye on your drink for the duration of the tournament ladies!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

a quick question Dean. I havent played the past couple years, cause the wife doesnt play and we do something else on New years eve. What time will you start chargeing at the door? We have come up the last 2 years just to have a couple drinks and talk to the players. I really dont want to pay an extra 20 bucks for an hour or two that we will be there.
Let me know.
Hope to see you then.
Doug & Lisa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dean -- New Years Scotch Doubles on?

The cover starts at 9pm so you have a couple of hours to visit before the band starts.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. It's going to be a great tournament as it has always been in the past.

Here are last years winners:

Jimmy Wetch & Melanie Henschell 1st $ 700

Mike Fieldhammer & Samm Diep 2nd $ 500

Chad Johnson & Robin Wellman 3rd $ 300

Marissa Herum & Justin Reed 4th $ 200

Jessica & Jerrod Frideres 5th $ 120

Brenda & Brad Schilling 6th $ 120

Larry Clinton & Tammy King 7th $ 70

Beth & John Fondell 8th $ 70

Great turnout and great fun. A great way to start the new year.

Call me with questions or to sign up.

Dean