Return to Website

MN Billiards Discussion Board

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MNBILLIARDS.COM.  MNBILLIARDS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR MATERIAL POSTED.

Posts of a commercial/promotional nature will be removed from the forum. This includes posts regarding sales of products, and event or business promotion. To advertise products, billiards events, and businesses on MNBilliards.com, please email eightball@mnbilliards.com for more information on our advertising products.

If you want to discuss shots, there is a really cool tool called a "Cue Table." It allows you to position balls on a table in order to set up shots. It requires a Macromedia Shockwave plug-in.

To check out the Cue Table Click here.

For instructions on how to use the Cue Table, Click here.

MN Billiards Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: FUN TIMES

lol june that would be you

haha

Give it a rest TJ. Your posts aren't really as funny as you think they are!

If that really is your dad's post, he has plenty of people to play at Shooters.

When I want to be annoyed with the person I am playing, I will let you or your dad know I am ready to play you guys. So, that won't be anytime soon because I would prefer to play anyone else there or just not play at all and watch other people play matches ...

Re: Re: FUN TIMES

well put june

FINALLY! Somebody finally said it. Thanks June.

you seem to sit there and watch more matches then playing

by the way june i wont ever play you even if you were the one to ask play.

Well, my dad can beat your dad!

Well TJ, I have never asked you to play, have I and never will. You however have asked me to play several times and give you a ridiculous spot and I have told you that I won't play you. Since you have suggested that we are both "B" players, I am not sure why you would ever ask me to give you 10-4 in one pocket .... now that is funny - ha, ha, ha!!!!!

june you on the masters list and Im on the A list ...

I'll spot you 10-7 $10 a game ...

And I'll kick jr in the $%@#%

Tim -

If this is you, why are you talking about the bar table lists? Even if I was playing in the men's division on the bar table, they aren't going to rank me as a Master player.

Since you are talking about big table, I think that they have me listed as a AA+ player and I think that I heard them say that you are a Master player.

One pocket, I am still almost on the beginners list and you would be ranked higher than that.

just a propisition, June and I will take you two on doubles big table 9 ball?

My dad says he will give you the7 8 playing one arm

yes your right, he will be playing me with one arm after I chop it off with a dull rusty battle axe!

Ryan - You are funny!

Congrats on the Eagles tournament.